Notifications
Clear all

Reports for the 365

Richard Isaacs
(@richard)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hello everyone,
As part of the 365's on-going service to the Rammy faithful and the supporters in general, I am looking for someone who would be keen to do an alternative match report from that found on the official site.

I am delighted to say that Paul Cropper has agreed to do some at the games he is going to be at - and we know how good Paul's reports are - but this is the supporters take on the game, no constraints, no restrictions of being on the 'media team'.

If you would be interested in doing that, please do let me know at richardrammyunited@gmail.com.

Up the 365! #VoiceFromTheStands

Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2021 2:36 pm
Rammywolf
(@rammywolf)
Eminent Member

Feel free to use any of mine that I post on the forum, if that's the type of thing you are looking for. But if they are rubbish, that's ok too haha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2021 11:53 am
Hackers
(@hackers)
Estimable Member

Hello Richard , Hackers here . Hackers is putting Hackers forward to do ' alternative ' scribes and write ups for

both matches against Clitheroe FC for the forthcoming Season 21/22 .

The dates for the two League fixtures are as follows .

HOME SATURDAY DECEMBER 4TH 2021

AWAY SATURDAY APRIL 23RD 2022 . LAST GAME OF FULL SEASON AND CHAMPIONSHIP DECIDER

The text and script will major on AERIAL BATTLES , SQUEAKY BUM TIME & MAYBE LEAKY BUM TIME .

All one would have to imagine as a Rammy Defender is facing Billy P , Sefton , Stopforth , and Smalley

all powering their way forward in unison for corners and free-kicks into our box and then their blistering bullet

headers ripping the netting of the back of the bar . GOALS GALORE . Only the jet-boot spring-heeled Thommo can

stop that kind of carnage ' n ' devastation happening . . Get him back from Padiham quickstix . He's the only

player who could outjump Sefton , and stitch the Great Billy Priestley up . Like I said at the start - AERIAL

BATTLES

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2021 1:37 pm
Richard Isaacs
(@richard)
Illustrious Member Admin

@rammywolf can you drop me a message on 07801529515 and let's have a chat - if you are keen, I would love to have you 'on board' with me here!!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/07/2021 11:38 am
Hackers
(@hackers)
Estimable Member

Looks like we're both busy geezers . So this is what the jobby is . Under a banner like Tales of the Unexpected , El Tel & Hackers will diligently write up the alternative match report for the first of the two aforementioned games .
Should our text & script seem to fall short of publishing standards by reason of ;-

Excessive use of swear words .

Text that puts the Club in a bad light

Text that could be deemed libelous

Text that is knowingly untrue .

Then the writers are aware that the Alternative Match Report may never see the light of day and may never be published .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2021 2:01 pm
Share: